Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Writing


I panicked as I looked ...
As the strong coldness of the wind opened on me, I could feel a cold breeze. I felt frozen even though I had a hot water bottle. All I could see was a big black cloud. It made me so angry because I had my rugby game. I could see that it was getting  darker and greyer every time. I blinked. impossible I mumbled. After a while it started to get sunny and the clouds were going away slowly I smiled. My mum said that my Grandparents are coming over soon.

Later that day my Grand parents came over from the North Shore just to visit me and because they haven't seen me since I was about two years old. I heard that I use to get a lot of support from them. They were talking about me going to the Cook Islands with them next week. Well I was so happy.

One week later we were just about to leave to go to the Cook Islands. I started to panic when the plane was flying.The wind was so strong.I sat next to my papa and grandma. They brought some sweets for us to eat on the way there.It took four hours to get there. I fell asleep in the plane because I was tired

No comments:

Post a Comment