Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Writing

It was the strangest thing I have ever seen...

As the sun was rising high in the sky, the waves were crashing, one wave landed on another wave. Along came this big beauty wave it was super high, then suddenly a girl with  long blonde curly hair with blue shiny eyes and she also had a nice tan.She was walking with a sausage dog it was

very long It was the strangest thing I ever seen it was about as long as my arm. I was very shocked because the dog was wearing clothes and shoes just like what humans wear.I heard the lady calling her dog,”Jake.I  turned and felt sorry for it because the dog had two faces, he had blue cute eyes and was also brown and long.

They sat next to me on their fancy coloured seats.I was very quiet and still I had nothing to say. The dog jumped on top of me and licked my face, he left a little bit of slobber but I know his mouth was clean. I smiled and patted the cute puppy but I was still quite scared of him."The waves are  beautiful”, the lady said. ‘Of course”, I mumble, laughing with a cheeky smile.The beach was very packed because it was high tide and also it was very sunny there was no clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment