Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Grand Canyon

             Grand Canyon
As I prayed to God with all my heart and strength I thought that I would take this chance to walk across the Grand Canyon. For my family and for the people that had passed away I feel very strong and quite scared.It was about 15,100 feet high and 457 meters wide, It is taller than the sky tower. Do you know that I am the first person that has no safety net or tether on and all I had a balancing stick to help me balance , the metal cable that was about 2 inches thick.The shoes that I am wearing it felt like barbie shoes, I was also wearing skinny jeans.
I struggle to walk across the Grand Canyon because the wind is pretty rough so I had so bend down for my balance to come back or else I would fall like a squashed apple.I could tell that my family would not look because they were afraid that I wouldn't make it across.There were cameras coming near me making me nervous, I tried to focus on walking.I stopped twice because first, the wind, and second because the cable picked up.I was praying almost throw the hole walk.

When I was almost finished I could see my beautiful family staring and clapping. My heart was beating so fast,I ran the last few steps. When I jumped off the metal cable there were lots of flashers from the cameras going into my eyes., My family were happier than ever.They hugged me with all their love .It took me 22 minutes and 54 seconds to walk across it.

THAT WAS THE LONGEST 22 MINUTES OF MY LIFE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment