Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Flying Carpet



                           The magic flying carpet

Later that day my sister came to visit me.We were giggling, watching t.v and playing catch with my dog.My sister notest my carpet, she said lets go some where.As we were in the car listening to the beauty of the music and singing along was great.When we got to this place the first thing I saw was,the carpets store.
I said “I don't need a new carpet”
she said “oh yes you do and i'm taking you inside right now!”
“I answered politely okay then lets just go for a look”
we walked inside this beautiful store
she said “you can get any carpet but just one”
I replied okay


I was looking around the room.At that moment I saw this very beautiful capet hiding behind the other capets when I saw the colours they looked stunning. She brought it for 60 dollars. When we got home I said thanks sis I like it .that afternoon I was cleaning, and putting the old carpet in it bin then placed the new carpet on the ground in my room.by the time I putted the carpet down she said bye Ngatos im going home now.I replyed bye.


I sat on my carpet.laying on it with happiness.Later that night I went to cook some food.
After a while I finished eating. The carpet sparkled like magic.That night I went to bed I had a dream that the carpet could fly in the sky and the bestest part of it was when I was on it, near the moon.


As I woke up.Then I had another dream about winter,summer,autumn and spring.The bestest part about the winter,summer,autumn and spring was winter when there was snow falling down from the sky.I jumped on the carpet but it did not fly I tryed every thing.But it did not work.
I looked behind the carpet it said this little quote that said magic magic carpet fly into the sky


When I said that quote the magic carpet flew, Near the moon.I could feel the cold breeze smashed on my face,the trees swishing back and forth, Great looking houses, schools and much much more.Meanwhile I was quite scared because i'm scared of heights.When I got home I rang my sister as fast as I could and told her to come.When she got to my house I told her that the carpet could fly.She nevers believe me thats the only thing i hate about her.


when we were on the carpet I said the I told you that's magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment