Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

On sunday

On Sunday morning when I got home my mum told me to get ready to go to my papas house because there having a meting to go to the cook islands at the end of the year.Well anyway when I was getting ready to go to my papas house and then my phone got flat so I charged it for like twenty minutes.When I went to my room to get my cloths I threw my lollie pop on my bed but I didn't open it

I grabbed my cloths i grabbed my t-shirt,skinny jeans and a jumper.When I was really I grabbed my lollie pop and ate it in the car on the way to my papas.When we got to my papas house I jumped out the car and ran in side to say hi to every one after a  while I went in to my cousins room  she was in the room with my aunty Rosy they were playing on the laptop on Facebook and also taking pictures.I saw some chips on there bed so I asked if i could have some because I didn't have breakfast so she said yes.

Latter that day My I was plating my aunty's hair when I was doing the first two my hands were kind of getting tried and saw.When I got half way to her hair I went to have a little bit of  some chicken,rice and soup it was yum .After that I went to the shop with my mum,dad,two sisters my little brother and my two aunty's  when we went to the shop my dad brought two drinks some lollies for me,Bella,Jadaliegh and David.My aunty brought her some cookies for her so my mum brought us a cookie each.

No comments:

Post a Comment