Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

My Speeach

           Kirk Franklin

“Smile it’s the key that fits the lock on every ones heart”
I'm grateful for this opportunity to say my speech
to you all.Today I will be talking about peace and
happiness.Happiness is when someone smiles its
like freedom.Peace isn't about fighting its a state
or period in which there is no war or a war is ended.
Smile when you're down. This song I choose includes
peace and happiness.What I will be talking about is
“Smile” By Kirk Franklin

This song reminds me of my friends and family,
It opens the lock for freedom and it even reminds
me to smile through tough times or when I’m sad.
Having a problem though life is tough but I have
families and friends that can help me.

This is one of my favourite songs It always reminds
me to smile every day most times I smile with
happiness because I see my family and friends when
I barely see them. This is an entertaining song it gets
the audience attention and maybe they replay it a lot
of times.

“Peace” Peace reminds people to smile when they're
down. Don’t make war with each other make friendship
and aroha with friends and family. When the power of
love overcomes the love of power the world will finally
know peace. Peace is like friendship ,  friendship is
like peace. It’s like they have the same meaning.

Harmony is the same as peace , everyone in the world wants
peace. I know everyone has war everyday,even myself have
wars with others. but why does everyone have to hate? Is it
hard to love? people should not make war anymore, and no

more hatred? Let’s make the world a peaceful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment