Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

On The Weekend

On Friday afternoon around 5:00 o'clock  my papa came after work for a shower.After his shower I asked if I could stay at his house for the weekend and he said yes.On they way to G.I to pick up my uncle my papa said who wants that red thing it means burger king too us,are you hungry my papa said,I said yeah I would like to have a kids meal they got them something to eat.Eating burger king on the way to Otara. When I got to my papas house I Kissed and hugged my dad with happiness.

On Saturday afternoon I was playing kicks with my two little cousins at the park.The part is across the road to there house.I took my little brother for a play around he played on the babe swing.I was talking my friend about what she done on Friday it was quite boring.Then my cousins friends came to play with us we play doge ball,soccer and other games.When I went back to my papas house around 4:00 when I got back to my papas I played on the laptop.I played zombies vs plants and other cool games

On Sunday my papa and them went church.My grandma stayed back and  made some porridge for me my brother,her and my other little cousin that's only one years old.it was yum.That day I rang my mum to come pick me and David up because they made some steam pudding and lollies cake when I got home I had to feed my little brother some rice bubbles then I had some lollies cake some,steam pudding  and also played temple run and subway surf on the ipad.

No comments:

Post a Comment