Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Dad going fishing

On Sunday after noon my dad went fishing with a few of my uncles and papa.They went fishing to get us some dinner they fished and fished.Until my dad caught a little shark and a few big fishes.I guess he was happy.At snapper rock when my  dad told me that the caught a little shark I was happy for him.But he told me that my other uncle slipped from a rock and tipped the bucket over,he couldn't get the baby shark and the fishes in the bucket in time because there was a big wave and also there was a few fishes alive.I felt very bad for him because my dad was upset.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Is that a photo of the shark your Dad caught? I have had the disappointment of a fish I caught jumping right out of the boat after we had taken it off the hook! Do you ever go fishing with your Dad?

Mrs Burt

Post a Comment