Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Net book Reflection 2012

It was cool getting our net books at the beginning of the year. I like doing my work on my net book instead of a book. I can write a lot and faster and my hand doesn't get sore. I really like writing and sharing it on my blog. 

I also like reading and researching to help my learning. This year we learnt about gardening and compost. I was able to find lots of good information to help me make compost and we planted maori potatoes. 

Sometimes the Internet is slow and I get the 'trying to reach Google' message, it makes me disappointed.

I'd like to learn more languages next year. We will be learning Spanish. I'm going to go on Google Translate and learn some Spanish greetings.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ngatokurua I really like the part when you said your hands don't get sore and I really agree with you on that part. You have some good paragraphs there.

Post a Comment